Win One of 100 Pairs of Tickets to Cake & Bake 2017
Visit Britain’s Biggest Baking Show featuring Candice Brown (winner of GBBO 2016) Nadiya Hussain, Rosemary Shrager and Eric Lanlard plus many more. With a value of £35, you can choose between London’s ExCeL on the 6th–8th October or EventCity, Manchester 9th – 12th November 2017 courtesy of Food Thoughts.
HOW TO ENTER: Simply answer the two questions below and complete your contact details and preferred location choice (London or Manchester) using the Contact Form below. Please see the competition Terms & Conditions. Closing date is 16th July 2017.
Q1. Where does our Organic Fairtrade 100% Cocoa Powder originate from? (for help visit the Cocoa Powder page)
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and travel arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner but if the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made by email to the winners.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is: Food Thoughts.